This blog is created to support conversation generated from and about the learning process for MA Professional Practice (MAPP) in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries (ACI) at Middlesex University.

Thursday 2 March 2017

First Sunday of the Month discussion groups chats

This Sunday are our First Sunday Discussion Group chats: This is  a chance to share your ideas, thoughts and activities with colleagues (other people who are thinking about the same things snd have similar interests). Think about what you would like to discuss. Think of this as leading a discussion (not asking a question) to see what other people are thinking and air your own thoughts. We have two times:

11am (time in London) - call will come from Adesola
or
5pm (time in London) _ call will come from Helen

Please comment below to indicate which discussion group you will join and a little about what you are thinking of talking about.

Looking forward to hearing whats been going on.

Adesola

10 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, I would like to join the 11am group please. I would like to discuss the working process for module two. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I would like to join the 5pm discussion group. 11am is just too early for me in the US. I would like to see who has thoughts about educating audiences versus students as I am dealing with performance art and works with social or political commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I will only be able to join the 11am chat for 30 minutes as I have a workshop at noon. I would like to talk about teacher-student relationship and the impact it has on how we teach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'd like to join the 11am chat please. I would like to find out how others are doing with their AOL's. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I would like to join the 5pm group please. I would also like to talk through the AOLs and share ideas. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura? I don't seem to have you on Skype, please would you send me a contact request now so that I can add you to the call this evening? helen.kindred2

      Delete
  6. Morning, I am joining the 11am chat too. I also would like to talk through AOLs, i am personally finding it difficult to be remain specific on the one area, am becoming way too broad....any help/advice/tips would be gratefully received.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone,
    Would like to join the 5pm chat and talk about structuring the research inquiry! Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, Adesola, I will join the 5 pm chat as well. Would like to discuss project reserch process and also about ethics and consent form. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, would it be possible to join the 5pm as well? Would it be possible to be a listener? (I´ve sent you an email). If not, then the research inquiry is my topic. Sam

    ReplyDelete